The easiest way to remove or Change user login password.
1. go to Start>Run>Type in "cmd"
2. The command prompt will appear. type in their "net user"
3. The list of profiles will appear and choose the profile you want to change/remove the password.
4. type in "net user "The Profile you've chosen" *
NOTE:Don't forget to put a star(*) at the end of "net user "jhelowagan" * <<--
5. Then type new password or if you don't want to put an password just leave it.
NOTE: When typing the password you won't see that you are typing but you actually typing! Just make sure that the password and the confirmation is correct. Labels: Computer Tricks