101 ways to traffic your website!




1. Join MyBlogLog, add friends, and join communities.
2. Sign up for Technorati and ping it when your blog content changes.
3. Use a ping service like pingomatic to ping RSS aggregators.
4. Submit your blog to all of the directories on Robin Good’s list of RSS directories.
5. Use trackbacks.
6. Leave comments on blogs in related niches.
7. Tell your friends about your blog and specific posts.
8. Put your blog URL in your forum signatures.
9. Create link bait.
10. Tell Your newsletter subscribers about your blog.
11. Write press releases for your blog.
12. Link liberally to other blogs in your posts (many bloggers check who links to them).
13. Tag your posts using Technorati tags or a tag plug-in.
14. Submit your posts to multiple social bookmarking sites using OnlyWire.
15. Use Stumbleupon to stumble your posts.
16. Answer questions on Yahoo answers with the answers on your blog.
17. Answer questions on forums related to your niche with a link to one of your blog posts that answers the question.
18. Set up a feed on MyYahoo so that Yahoo keeps better track of your blog.
19. Make lists (My Top 5…, Ten Things…, etc.). Many of the most popular blog posts are lists like this one.
20. Use pictures. Most of the top trafficed blogs use pictures in their posts.
21. Use video on your blog.
22. Find out what people want to learn about in your blog’s niche and write about it.
23. Be the first to break a news story.
24. Use keyword research to find good keywords to use in your posts.
25. Write controversial posts.
26. Strongly Agree or strongly disagree with other bloggers and write about it with a link to their post.
27. Make it easy for your readers to sign up for your RSS feed.
28. Make it easy for your readers to Digg your posts.
29. Ask your readers to submit your posts to social bookmarking sites (Digg, Reddit, etc.).
30. Interview well known people in your industry (it’s working well for me).
31. Give credit to the blogs that inspire your posts.
32. Don’t be boring.
33. Write for beginners.
34. Participate in group writing projects.
35. Participate in blog memes.
36. Create a blog meme and tag your friends.
37. Participate in blog carnivals.
38. Post at different times of the day.
39. Submit your best posts to article directories.
40. Write Killer Content.
41. Start a group blog. These tend to get more traffic, because more people are creating conent and more people are promoting it.
42. Have guest posters.
43. Create a blog meme and tag an A-list blogger who you like.
44. Submit your blog to regular web directories (like DMOZ, etc.).
45. Join SpicyPage and promote your blog on it.
46. Join a blog webring.
47. Sign up for BlogWoods and promote your blog on it.
48. Join LinkAndBlog and do link and blog challenges.
49. Submit your best posts to Netscape.
50. Exchange Ads (not blogroll links) with complementary blogs.
51. Trade blog roll links with related blogs.
52. Sign up for Rojo. Subscribe to your feed and click “add mojo” on your better articles.
53. Add a plug-in to notify users of new comments (I REALLY need to do this).
54. Make it easy for your visitors to submit your post to ALL social bookmarking sites (not just Digg).
55. Add a tell-a-friend script or plug-in to your posts.
56. Make it easy for your visitors to bookmark your page in their browser.
57. Make it easy for people to link to your blog.
58. Use easy to read fonts.
59. Use a professional looking blog design.
60. Make your blog easy to navigate.
61. Highlight your most popular posts.
62. Write posts that ask provocative questions.
63. Use questions for the title of your blog posts (you knew that was coming).
64. Use good keywords in your post titles.
65. Reply to every question you get through email.
66. Reply to every question you get on your blog.
67. E-mail other bloggers about your really good post(s) (breaking news posts).
68. Offer free stuff related to your niche (tools, ebooks, etc).
69. Run a contest.
70. Publish videos on YouTube with the URL for your site at the beginning and end of the video.
71. Install a translation plug-in or use a translation service to translate your blog into foreign languages.
72. Put Your URL on everything that goes out of your house (business cards, stationary, mailing labels, etc.).
73. Go through listible.com’s list of web 2.0 sites and promote your blog on all web 2.0 sites that apply.
74. Search for Wikis related to your niche to submit your blog to. For example, for this blog the search phrase would be “make money online wiki” or “internet marketing wiki”.
75. Give regular polls (use a poll plug-in like democracy for this).
76. Add trivia quiz pages.
77. Add ecard pages.
78. Add a forum for your visitors to discuss more on your niche.
79. Add a wiki to your blog .
80. Join Hubpages and post links to your blog from articles you write.
81. Join Blink List and make a list of blogs with your blog in it.
82. Join 43 Things and write a list of 43 things you want to achieve (include your blog url in the list).
83. Join Blogger Party (and/or other free blog systems). Then write posts that link back to your blog.
84. Make a Squidoo lens (or more than one) with a link to your blog.
85. Provide Wikipedia articles with links to your blog where it makes sense.
86. Tell people you will link back to them if they review your blog (like John Chow).
87. Join Blog Catalog (kind of like MyBlogLog).
88. Create a MySpace Page. Put your blog on it, and get some friends.
89. Use SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
90. Use good grammar. People will be happy with your writing.
91. Submit your blog to directories in your niche.
92. Email or Instant message your friends to Digg, stumbelupon, etc. your post.
93. Link to your blog from other websites and blogs you own.
94. Write a post about the top x bloggers in your niche or state or country, etc. Then tell them about, so they will want to link back to you.
95. Promote your posts on related newsgroups.
96. Post frequently.
97. Submit your site to free website review sites like coolsiteoftheday.
98. Search for .edu sites with link pages, forums, directories, and wikis to submit your link to.
99. Give out blogging awards and tell the bloggers you are giving the awards to about it.
100. Pray. (That’s just always good advice)...
101. Make a 101 list.


Responses

30 Respones to "101 ways to traffic your website!"

Get it Done said...

nice post jhelo, Look forward to read your next article.

keep us updated.


October 13, 2009 at 2:41 AM
Anonymous said...

The paleo is simply a" No Modern Processed Foods" diet.
Since agriculture was discovered 10, 000 years. They
were not a part of a healthy lifestyle behavior pattern.


Check out my site - new diet


April 15, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Anonymous said...

Many people wonder why there are people that you can get to
know them better and can also rate their search engine results
page services. Sure, there are also business decision makers.


Also visit my web page; seo companies


May 16, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this article.



Feel free to surf to my webpage ... how can i meet women


May 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the
costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am concerned about
switching to another platform. I have heard very
good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Feel free to visit my website; Clicking Here


May 19, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Anonymous said...

I was more than happy to uncover this website. I
wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful
read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to
check out new information in your site.

Here is my blog post http://Blog.Glynndevins.com/2013/04/how-national-crises-should-affect-your-marketing-plans/comment-page-1


May 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog
and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

My site: osguido.net


May 23, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion about this article at this place at this
blog, I have read all
that, so at this time me also commenting here.

Here is my site Over 50 Dating sites Free


May 31, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Anonymous said...

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

My web site; apply for a small business loan


June 5, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page?
I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd
like to shoot you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Feel free to surf to my web page: fluoxetine


June 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Anonymous said...

Its such as you learn my thoughts!
You appear to know so much approximately this,
like you wrote the e book in it or something.
I think that you can do with
some % to force the message house a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent
blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

My blog; bellevue home mortgage


June 6, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi, I check your blog like every week. Your writing style is awesome,
keep up the good work!

My blog post; account interest market money rate


June 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Anonymous said...

What's up, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's
truly excellent, keep up writing.

Feel free to visit my blog post - Online Interior Design Services (online-interior-design-services.fashionarticles.eu)


June 15, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Anonymous said...

Very good info. Lucky me I found your website by accident (stumbleupon).

I've bookmarked it for later!

Feel free to visit my webpage :: Business Financing


June 16, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this
site. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website now ;)

Here is my website ... precision manufacturing


June 16, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I do not suppose I've read something like this before. So nice to find someone with a few unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

Feel free to surf to my web page Energy Engineering


June 16, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my
blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

my web page electrical articles


June 16, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Anonymous said...

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d let me
tell you contribute to this fantastic blog!


Take a look at my homepage; student government


June 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

Take a look at my page; datingnews.Eu


June 16, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about shirtfront.

Here is my blog ... http://Articlespr.com/>This


June 16, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Anonymous said...

Hi, I log on to your blogs on a regular
basis. Your writing style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

My blog; train travel news


June 16, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your
blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog
loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a
good hosting provider at a honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!


Here is my web page - home pr


June 16, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great content on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Here is my webpage; real estate articles ()


June 16, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Anonymous said...

Whats up very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .
. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I am glad to search out numerous useful information right here within the publish, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

My site - Www.szshot.com/Index.php?do=/profile-23473/info/


June 16, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Anonymous said...

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also visit my website: direct marketing news


June 16, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)

my website - publishing news


June 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web shall be much more useful than ever before.

my web-site public relations courses


June 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am genuinely pleassant to read all at alone place.


Here is my web page; New Business


June 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Anonymous said...

Great items from you, man. I have have in
mind your stuff prior to and you are just too excellent.
I actually like what you've received here, certainly like what you're
stating and the best way wherein you assert it. You're making it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. That is actually a great site.

Here is my homepage visit this link ()


June 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Blogger said...

Come and see how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER


November 29, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Post a Comment

 

Follow My Blog!

Page Views

free counters
[Oct 23 2011]

Online Users

Recent Posts

Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors